Wespath: Delivered to You
From the comfort of your home space or the convenience of your workplace —
Wespath Benefits and Investments – Delivered to you!
All active clergy members of The United Methodist Church —
Plan to attend this inaugural online event!
For more information, visit www.wespath.org
- Get tips to manage your Mental-Emotional, Financial, Spiritual, Social and Physical health and the benefits and services available to you,
- Be inspired to do things differently
- Hear new news – introduction to Gateway and an announcement of the Savings Grace Financial curriculum for you and your congregation both available in November!
- Receive an exciting Care Package full of great things—delivered right to your door—so you can participate fully and enjoy this event more
- Connect virtually, learn and enjoy being with other clergy across the denomination
Wespath Benefits and Investments – Delivered to You takes place in the afternoon for two days, October 26 and 27. The event will begin at 1:00 p.m. and end at 4:30 p.m. CST on Monday, October 26. On Tuesday, October 27, the event will begin at 1:00 p.m. and end at 4:00 p.m. CST.
The virtual link to attend will be sent to you within one week of the event from Tori Luke, Meeting and Event Planner.
Details and Registration
The registration fee is just $49.00 and includes the event Care Package that will be shipped to you in advance.
The deadline for registration is Friday, October 16. This deadline ensures your ability to receive the Care Package and all of the materials to participate fully and enjoy the event more.
Event Care Package
Each registered participant (by the deadline of October 16) will receive an event Care Package in the mail (a few days prior to the event) to help you participate fully and enjoy the meeting more. This package will contain materials that will be individually wrapped and should not be opened until instructed by a presenter during the virtual event. The Care Package will also provide an agenda and more information about the event.
Special Offerings / Opportunities
- Benefits Consultations—During on-site registration, schedule a consultation with a Wespath staff member. This private session is your opportunity to discuss your own account balance and pension projection. A knowledgeable Wespath representative will help you understand your specific benefit situation.
- Pastoral Counseling / Spiritual Direction—If you are looking for an opportunity to explore your individual wellness issues in a safe, confidential manner, this session—facilitated by a professional counselor—is appropriate for you. Gain perspective from someone outside your conference who can listen, problem-solve and bless you with a fresh outlook on how to resolve your specific issue as well as offer new ideas for living a healthy and balanced life.
- Continuing Education Units (CEU’s) awarded for attending this event. This certificate will provided to you via email after the completion of the event.
- Virgin Pulse Points awarded for attending this event. Pulse points will be made available to you – if you are interested in receiving these bonus points – after the completion of the event.