Administrative Assistant needed
posted on January 05
Grace UMC, Springfield is accepting applications for an
Administrative Assistant: Part-time position: 20 hours/week
The primary role of the Administrative Assistant is to assist and support the pastor in the ministries of the church. It involves a variety of duties as assigned and assists with logistical, communication, and planning needs.
- Good Collaborator/Team member
- Strong Administrative Skills
Actively support the vision, mission, and ministry of the United Methodist Church and serve collaboratively with the various ministry teams. Exhibit a professional a relationship with all persons in connection with the church and its outreach ministries.
- High school diploma or equivalent, minimum
- Proficient with MS Office and Google Workspace
- Proficient with Website maintenance, design, and social media
- Experience in church leadership helpful, but not necessary