Charge Conference 2020
posted on August 25
Charge Conference Season is quickly approaching, and we want to make sure you have all the information needed to start working on the paperwork now.
CHARGE CONFERENCE DATE: - NOVEMBER 8 AT 3:00 PMCharge Conference will be Live Streamed to several locations. We will have small in-person gatherings at each location for the purpose of business and voting. The locations will be announced by mid-September. Remember that you need to announce the Charge Conference 3 different ways for your church at least 10 days prior to the Conference.
- Below are links to view charge conference forms:
- 2021 Lay Supply Pastor Support
- Local Church Officers
- Officer Contact Information
- 2020 Report of Board of Trustees
- Care of Members Report
- 2020 Lay Servant Annual Report
- Pastor Parish Relations Committee Report
- Retired Clergy Report
- Deacon Annual Report
- Extension Ministry Annual Report
- Leave and Honorable Location Annual Report
- If you have any charge conference questions please contact Judy at 417-869-7878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Judy will be processing all paperwork with the exception of Pastoral Support forms. If you need assistance with your PSF please contact Terry.
- Please keep in mind that all completed and signed charge conference forms need to be mailed, faxed, or emailed to the district office no later than October 15, 2020. PLEASE RESPECT THIS DEADLINE since we will have all the churches in the Ozarks District submitting forms at the same time.